Why Life Change Hypnotherapy? ~ Seven Points of Difference
- Free initial consultation. You can discuss your situation and needs with me over the phone for about 10 minutes for no fee. This is your chance to see if you feel comfortable and if we think we are a good match for the issues you want to work with. (You should feel comfortable with your hypnotherapist.) Call me 9 - 5, Mon - Fri, directly on 0422 582 356. Please note that due to my work load I can not accept all clients.
- Different approach. Experience holistic Hypnotherapy. Based on your needs, I uniquely integrate clinical hypnosis, positive psychology, mindfulness practices, career/life counselling, brief psychotherapy, empowering psychoeducation... and a good chat... to better assist you. Seeing me is different to seeing a psychologist or other hypnotherapists. See "Services" & "About" for details.
- Different focus. I don't just treat problems... I uncover your strengths. I focus on you as a human being with a deep untapped potential for happiness and health... and an in-born need for a bigger purpose in life. I draw on recent research in positive psychology, which is the science of human happiness, wellbeing and performance.
- Qualifications. Master degree qualified career/life counsellor. Trained in clinical hypnotherapy and strategic psychotherapy with Clinical Psychologist, Dr Michael Yapko, one of the world's leading experts in these fields. Professional Member of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH) and the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA). See "About" for more details.
- Supportive technologies - free MP3's, HeartMath bio-feedback technology, online assessments & Hemi-Sync. You can receive a MP3 recording of your hypnosis session for multiple self-hypnosis home sessions so as to amplify your changes. HeartMath technology can give you immediate feedback on the benefits you are achieving when altering your focus and breathing. If desired, you can access a range of online assessments (personality, strengths, career direction) to provide more input into your session at no extra charge. To assist some clients in reaching deeper trance/meditative states I also use carefully selected Hemi-Sync background sound tracks.
- Ethics. Like a lot of the people in the helping professions, money is not my main motivator. I put this into action with my "no unsatisfied clients = your peace of mind" policy. If, somehow, you are not satisfied with the results after a week or two, email me and you can receive a refund.
- Value. To keep this service accessible to as many people as possible, I keep my fees at the lowest level compatible with providing a high level professional service. See "Services" for details.
Call me now on 0422 582 356 to discuss your situation. Or email me from here.
All the best!
M.Ed, ASCH, CDAA